Developed to recycle post industrial barrier films containing polar polymers, such as EVOH or Polyamide with Polyolefins. Bondyram® EcoTL is designed to react with polar polymers and disperse them uniformly into the Polyolefin matrix.
- Improves the processability of recycling barrier films, containing EVOH or Polyamide
- Can be used in PP or PE films
- Recommended dosage: 5-15% in the recycled mixture based on the barrier percentage in the scrap
- With optimal use of Bondyram® EcoTL, balanced mechanical and optical properties in the Polyolefin film can be achieved
- Can be processed in all standard film/sheet extruders