VESTAMID® Care ML grades cover a range of PA 12 (polyamide 12) resins with different viscosities, and are the material of choice for catheters and medical tubings. They are resistant to body fluids and toxicologically safe, as well as tested on biocompatibility for applications within the body of up to 30 days contact time and comply with USP <88> class VI and ISO 10993 standards.
- High bursting strength excellent chemical resistance
- Slow sliding friction
- High toughness Heat & light stabilised
- Good mechanical properties
- Low processing tolerances
- Meet the medical products requirements of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Union
- USP Class VI certified